I worked at Secure Mission Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)
* Good management that actually care about whether you succeed
* Yearly raise is industry standard which is good
* You are both rewarded and recognized by the company for performing well, (Spot Awards)
* Fair payment and good benefits
* Company was outbid by another company so it lost the contract. This ended my employment and I needed to join a different company to maintain my employment on the project
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Secure Mission Solutions.
Phone interview was very informal but to the point, I was briefed on the current projects going on and the expectations of my duties for the position. I was given an opportunity to ask questions or voice any concerns during the interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –