- Good group of talented, smart people.
- Variety of new people from different industries is bringing new ideas & energy to the table
- No fear of taking risks, willing to test new opportunities
- Good variety of perks; every other Friday off, very good benefits
- Looking for more talent (but willing to take the time to add the right talent) - can leave current resources a bit stretched at times.
Advice to Management
Continue to communicate early & often about key items so everyone is on the same page
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sendori (Oakland, CA) in December 2010.
Very pleasant process. A bit lengthy in terms of timeline.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –