Mission: Built for the new paradigm of modern content marketing, Sharethrough is a mobile-first software platform used by the world’s largest publishers (like Time Inc, NYTimes, Forbes, Warner Bros, TMZ) to manage their complete in-feed advertising and sponsored content ...
I have been working at Sharethrough full-time (More than 3 years)
- Supportive team members
- Product focused
- Pay is good
- Execs, especially our CEO Dan is great. He is great at pushing the company forward in right direction
- Sharethrough popularized a whole industry of Native Ads
- good work life balance
- Slow growth in one area of business led to many competent people departing
- Inadequate investment in engineering
- Have good ideas but not enough people to execute it fast enough to be a market leader
Advice to Management
- AdTech is a competitive market. Sharethrough needs to push boundaries to scale the area of business that is seeing more than expected growth.
- Work on hiring and retention
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharethrough (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.
I applied online and was promptly contacted by a recruiter to schedule a tech phone screen and a coding assignment you do at home. I finished it over the weekend and a day later was contacted for an onsite. everyone is super nice and professional.
the offer was in line with what I expected so I didn't negotiate.
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Tech Hiring Commitment
Helping to train, hire and promote more technology workers
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities
Pledge to Thrive
Taking steps to prioritize employee well-being