I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great room for advancement. Total meritocracy. You move up as quickly as you perform or outperform the goals set upon you.
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent benefits package
- Open every day of they year excluding 4 major holidays
- Long hours with insufficient staffing
- Room for advancement is mostly for people willing or able to move around the region or county
- Company let's too many good people leave due to lack of new positions being created
Advice to Management
Create new positions for your top performers who do not want to stay within store management or outside sales rep positions
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.
Pretty relaxed from my experience, pretty simple questions, because you'll go through training to gain experience later on to learn more about the products. It was an overall pretty good experience.