The Silverline Academy is a competitive program designed for recent graduates to learn how to become technology consulting leaders in one of the three following tracks:
During this rigorous three month training and mentorship program, you'll learn client and project management skills, solution architecture, design, system testing, and training approaches.
The Silverline Academy curriculum gives you hands-on experience while preparing you for Salesforce.com Certification.
I worked at Silverline full-time (More than 3 years)
* There are a lot of people with experience in different technical and soft skills, so it's a great place to learn new skills.
* People here really respect your need for work life balance. You won't hear protest from coworkers on taking your vacation time and your manager will work with you to make sure your work load is reasonable
* Silverline is just getting past the startup phase - it's still a small business that's had a lot of success. That translates to a good relationship and close connection with the entire management team without the risk that the company will go under that a lot of startups might have.
* The benefits and salary are awesome, and they give generous bonuses, yearly raises, and profit sharing.
* Managers here are dedicated to improving your skills and helping you advance your career. Whether you're looking to improve your skills and value within a single role or advance into management, you'll find a good place for yourself here.
* You have the option of working from home full time or working in a great office in Union square. It's spacious, modern, and fully stocked with snack and beverages.
* I'd only apply to work here if you're the sort of person that's good at managing competing priorities. This is more the nature of consulting than a mark against Silverline.
Advice to Management
You guys are doing an awesome job. keep up the good work!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in May 2017.
I felt the interview process was incredibly rewarding. There were a number of steps, many phone calls, an exercise, a presentation and 6 in person interviews. It was all worth it. The process is well defined and designed to really find out if you will be a great fit for this exciting and growing team. I felt like the practical exercise was clearly defined and well thought out and was respectful of my time. I am excited to be joining this team