Mission: Simplex is creating A World Without Fraud.
Our goal is to make online commerce safe for everyone. Completely risk-free.
So we developed cutting-edge AI algorithm technology, that processes online payments and assesses risk with maximum quickness ...
I have been working at Simplex (Israel) full-time (Less than a year)
Working here for almost 6 months, so I still have a perspective of a newcomer. After working for several Israeli startups, I know that the positive vibe here is unique. I think it's a result of several key factors:
1. The company is growing fast, but each and every employee has direct access to C-level management. Everybody gets a "what is crypto commerce" talk with the CEO, everybody can get a "blockchain deepdive" lecture from CAO. It helps keep the culture extremely open to suggestions.
2. The field of Crypto is young enough to give EVERYONE a real chance of making a difference. I feel that my work here has more impact than in any of my previous jobs.
3. Aggressive tones are off limits here. People argue politely.
4. Lots of parents, lots of women, lots of diversity (at least in comparison to anywhere else I've seen).
5. Best office space ever. I feel physically healthy here.
1. Too many good ideas. We often spend too much time on trying to pick the best one. The company is gradually learning to prioritize faster.
2. Interviews often give the feeling that we're being super-picky about who joins the team. For a company that needs to grow fast (especially after 4 years, when some of the veteran employees have moved on to their next new thing) - we should be faster in recruiting, especially devs.
All the info about our $7M Series A funding round:
We are super excited to launch our partnership with breadwallet!
Simplex's solution enables Bread customers around the world to purchase bitcoin with their credit card quickly and safely: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ7Ml
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –