I have been working at SimplrFlex (Less than a year)
1. You can work whenever and wherever you want. I love that I can go into available whenever I have extra time and can make money.
2. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It is a very relaxed job.
3. Just an amazing Opportunity overall. I hope this company begins to grow to the point where tickets are back to back for all experts.
1. Tickets are very slow at times. Sometimes I can go for hours without receiving one ticket.
2. You do not get paid for tickets that are escalated
3. Tickets that you begin and put into the resolve queue are sometimes passed to other experts without warning (if the customer responds). You have 24 hours to respond, yet some of the tickets I began were moved to someone else before 24 hours.
Advice to Management
You guys are an amazing team, and I see a HUGE potential for growth. Here are a few suggestions: Find a way to alert experts that one of their tickets have received a response when they are not logged into the platform (through email or text). That way, tickets that we begin are not given to someone else after we have done the hard work. This will help us make more income when things are really slow. Also, giving us 20 cents or something for tickets we have to escalate would be great (I understand this may not be possible at this time). It would also be great if direct deposit were an option to get paid. Paypal sometimes likes to hold payments for people who use their platform. Lastly, please remove the 7-10 day response time frame you have for possible experts (who are applying to work with you) so that this time isn't expected. It was very disheartening to wait 3 weeks for a response after completing my 10 test tickets. These suggestions are made with nothing but the best intentions. You guys are awesome, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to work with you all!.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SimplrFlex.
Basic details, Background check, Then they show you how to work their system. You'll do 3 (practice) tickets, then move to the actual platform where you'll do another 10 tickets(practice) After u pass the 2nd round of practice tickets you're in
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –