- Copenhagen, Denmark
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 13 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2003
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Siteimprove? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Siteimprove employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Globally Minded - Mission & Value Driven - Inspirational Leadership - Personal & Career Development - Some of the best people I've ever worked with
- Not for those that are uncomfortable with ambiguity and pivoting quickly - Going through growing pains, but has a group of passionate, hard-working doers pushing for progress
- Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen, Capital RegionAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siteimprove (Copenhagen, Capital Region)
InterviewProfessional and great process. It allowed me to better understand the culture and make an informed decision. I hope others will have a similar experience. I met with the recruiter, hiring manager and the manager of the hiring manager.Interview
Prepare a case and presented to multiple stakeholderaAnswer Question
See All 51 interviews
Siteimprove Awards & Accolades
- Great Place to Work, Best IT Workplaces, Denmark, 2017, Great Place to Work, 2017
- Top 150 Workplaces, Star Tribune, 2017
- Silver Stevie Award, Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, 2017
- Best Places to Work 2016, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 2016
- Top Workplaces, Star Tribune, 2016
Popular Careers with Siteimprove Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Siteimprove Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...low on regional benefits, could be better, not only for sales but for employees outside of HQ in general (no pension plan, very few perks)...
December 20, 2021
People Also Ask about Siteimprove
Employees rate Siteimprove 2.8 out of 5 stars based on 85 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 31% of employees would recommend working at Siteimprove to a friend. This is based on 85 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Siteimprove as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Siteimprove.
26% of employees think that Siteimprove has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.