Mission: We're on a mission to make Betting & Gaming Better!
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time (Less than a year)
- There is a real caring attitude towards the development of their staff.
- The benefits package for the company is amazing and is better than anything ive ever seen or been offered.
- There is a real family feel to the company, everyone talks to you as though you're on the same level as them from the CEO right down to customer service operators which for a company this size is unusual to see.
- The management genuinely care about your development as an individual and as an employee, so much so they actively encourage you to seek further training whilst with the business.
- The company has grown so quick seating within the office can sometimes be an issue as can getting meeting rooms.
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)).
Consisted of a telephone interview, skype call and assessment centre . Such a relaxed and smooth process across all stages, supported by SBG and the recruitment agency throughout the entire process.
Shadrach & Wilma stretched their legs with new SBG friends yesterday on a series of lunchtime Wellbeing Walks as part of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek Thanks to all who came and supported the Greyhound Trust #SBGLife
SBG colleagues were out in full force this weekend for the Tour De Yorkshire, either helping out as Tourmakers on the route, or nearer to the action in the Tour Village in Millennium square. We spent the day chatting to locals, cheering on the cyclists, giving out free ice cream, sat in a deck chairs and watching people take on our VR Tour De Yorkshire challenge!
But the peloton isn't the only thing that moves fast here in Yorkshire. As Glassdoor’s 17th best place to work, and as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, we've created the kind of working culture that helps our people move fast, too. Want to know more? #findyourway at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW5t