- St. George, UT
- 10000+ Employees
- 22 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (SKYW)
- Founded in 1972
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Airlines, Airports & Air Transportation
What are your colleagues talking about?
SkyWest Airlines Video
SkyWest Airlines Reviews
+ Professional + Team Work + Community of Respectful Co-Workers + Amazing Training & Training Department + Company is open to hearing what people have to say + Inclusive
- Schedule can be challenging at first - Long Days/Lots of Legs - Away from home for ~ 4 days at a time
SkyWest Airlines Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at SkyWest Airlines (United States)
InterviewAfter resume sent in online, it was a quick easy in person interview in local city. Make sure to be dressed to impress and arrive early. Smile smile smile and be open to living anywhere.Interview
Why do you want to work for Skywest?Answer Question
See All 854 interviews
SkyWest Airlines Awards & Accolades
- America's Best Large Employers, Forbes, 2022
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, 2021
- America’s Best Employers, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, 2020
- World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2019
Popular Careers with SkyWest Airlines Job Seekers
SkyWest Airlines FAQ
All answers shown come directly from SkyWest Airlines Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great people, flight benefits, a lot of internal hiring so opportunities to move around company are good....
August 15, 2021
People Also Ask about SkyWest Airlines
Overall, 70% of employees would recommend working at SkyWest Airlines to a friend. This is based on 1,896 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
84% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SkyWest Airlines as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SkyWest Airlines.
60% of employees think that SkyWest Airlines has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.