Mission: Create Jobs!
People are the heart of an organization and that's why we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too ...
I have been working at SmartRecruiters full-time (More than a year)
- Best product on the market. It's exciting to be leading the ATS replacement cycle.
- A very experienced leadership team that clearly has a long-term plan for the company.
- Smart and hardworking co-workers that make a difference every day.
- Catered lunch 3 days per week
- Free snacks/drinks/etc.
- Really convenient office located right next to BART in the FiDi
- Things can change quickly, but that's the nature of the startup life.
- Long-term career paths are still being defined
Advice to Management
Hire great people and stick to your hiring profile. Keep soliciting feedback from employees and be as transparent as possible.
I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a peer on the team, completed an online assessment, and was invited to the onsite. I tried to schedule the onsite with the HR contact but didn't hear back for a couple of weeks. Finally, I was told that they have a lot of qualified candidates and would like to see writing samples before bringing people onsite. I sent over relevant writing samples, and then a day later was told the role was canceled. How do you go from asking for writing samples to canceling the role the next day?? The role is open again, and I keep seeing it reposted on various job sites, but I do not think there's an intention of filling it and suspect there are internal issues that needs to be resolved first (employee changes, poor company performance, etc)
SmartRecruiters hits the top of the list we are coming @iCIMS! ( =
Your career site and archaic process are killing your brand! #HR #Hiring #Recruiting