Mission: Create Jobs!
People are the heart of an organization and that's why we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too ...
I have been working at SmartRecruiters full-time (More than a year)
1. The Product - has been recognized as a leader in strategy and innovation, generating alot of buzz from industry analysts and publications.
2. Leadership team - comes from backgrounds in SaaS and/or Recruiting
3. Professional Development - my business leaders have put the team in a great position to be successful, from a perspective of tools/processes and coaching.
4. Vision - you work for a company that has a purpose. Change the world of recruiting to connect people to jobs.
1. The Human Resources industry is slower to adopt new technology, making sales processes a bit complex and prolonged.
2. Still building out the People function and career tracks.
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on the topic of Hiring Success because more and more HR leaders are understanding the value of Talent Acquisition within their orgs. Also, it could be valuable for all new hires within the Revenue org to have a basic understanding of how the product works.
I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a peer on the team, completed an online assessment, and was invited to the onsite. I tried to schedule the onsite with the HR contact but didn't hear back for a couple of weeks. Finally, I was told that they have a lot of qualified candidates and would like to see writing samples before bringing people onsite. I sent over relevant writing samples, and then a day later was told the role was canceled. How do you go from asking for writing samples to canceling the role the next day?? The role is open again, and I keep seeing it reposted on various job sites, but I do not think there's an intention of filling it and suspect there are internal issues that needs to be resolved first (employee changes, poor company performance, etc)
SmartRecruiters hits the top of the list we are coming @iCIMS! ( =
Your career site and archaic process are killing your brand! #HR #Hiring #Recruiting