- Smithfield, VA
- 10000+ Employees
- 22 Locations
- Type: Company - Public
- Founded in 1936
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
What people are saying about Smithfield Foods
Got a burning question about Smithfield Foods? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Smithfield Foods employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Smithfield Foods Video
Smithfield Foods Reviews
Smithfield Foods Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in New ZealandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was very wonderful, the interviewer did not pressure me at all and everything went smoothly. We share a lot of values and talks a lot about the jobs. So I would say just be confident, prepare the interview and just be yourself when they are asking you questions.Interview
Tell me a bit about yourself1 Answers
See All 104 interviews
Smithfield Foods Awards & Accolades
- Selling Power ‘‘50 Best Companies to Sell For", Selling Power Magazine, 2021
- World Sustainability Leader Awards Finalist, Sustainability Leader, 2021
- Top Green Provider, Food Logistics, 2021
- LEED Silver Certification, The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), 2021
- Outstanding Registered Apprenticeship Employer, Apprenticeship NC, 2021
Popular Careers with Smithfield Foods Job Seekers
Smithfield Foods FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Smithfield Foods Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...they have alot of diversity, good benefits, and alot of overtime...
January 19, 2023
People Also Ask about Smithfield Foods
Employees rate Smithfield Foods 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 1,042 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 58% of employees would recommend working at Smithfield Foods to a friend. This is based on 1,042 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Smithfield Foods as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Smithfield Foods.
50% of employees think that Smithfield Foods has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.