Mission: Our mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives.
I have been working at Snagajob full-time (Less than a year)
• Supportive environment - people want you to succeed
• Transparent on all matters - management wants people to know what's going on
• Big focus on collaboration and coordination between departments
• Huge importance on designing products with our audiences in mind and taking the time to iterate, test, and learn
• Great company volunteering events to help the community
• Great company social events to bond with coworkers
• Good time off benefits
• Everyone is approachable
• Too many meetings that are unnecessary (the company is cracking down on this)
• Company is in a transition period and changes to organizational structure, and team structure is evolving (not as dramatically as several months previous). Can be kind of nerve wrecking for those that don't like things being "in the air"or undefined.
Advice to Management
Continue to bring people on board that care about our audiences, who don't have large egos, and that can work well with others.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snagajob (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.
Took 2 months to get a 20 minute phone interview to only find out they went with another candidate. Never spoke to a hiring manager. Followed up 5 times to get responses from the recruiting team to even let them know I was interested.