Mission: Beautiful mortgage closings.
I have been working at Snapdocs full-time (More than a year)
- We're working on challenging problems in the mortgage industry and truly improving the closing experience for consumers, escrow officers, and loan officers
- Amazing teammates / coworkers who are smart, driven, willing to help out, and fun
- Learning culture - Almost everyone knows at least basic SQL and is equipped with the tools / support to dig in as much / little as they want to our data. In addition to that, we're always sharing articles / books / podcasts and encouraging each other to learn new things
- Management truly respects work/life balance
- Monthly celebrations for birthdays and employee anniversaries
- Twice yearly performance reviews
- Typical growing pains of a scaling company - still trying to truly define roles / responsibilities across teams which means sometimes lines are blurry right now
Advice to Management
- Keep existing openness in place and continue to encourage transparency, especially between managers and employees
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Snapdocs.
Interview process was pretty standard. Began with a phone call discussing the position and my experience using social. Second interview in person with founder discussed how I would approach social and content creation at SnapDocs.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –