- Gaithersburg, MD
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (SDXAY)
- Catering & Food Service Contractors
- $10+ billion (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
ProsGreat Food, Great People, Well supported
ConsThere were none. The company and the position was great.
Sodexo Photos+ Add Photo
Intern InterviewAnonymous Employee in MadridNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewAmazing interview process, the team was very helpful and collaborative. The interview was transparent, the questions were related to my previous professional esperience. The company offices were very nice and the look was relaxed, casual but a bit formal.Interview
What is your professionnal experience?Answer Question
See All 1,028 interviews
Sodexo Awards & Accolades
- 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, The Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2022
- Seramount’s Best Companies for Multicultural Women, Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media), 2022
- 2022 Best Places to Work for People with Disabilities, Disability: IN, 2022
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2022
- Top 75 Companies for Executive Women, Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media), 2021
Popular Careers with Sodexo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Sodexo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is paid time off like at Sodexo?
...Good hourly employees, good pay, lots of time off paid by unemployment....
January 23, 2021
People Also Ask about Sodexo
To get a job at Sodexo, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Sodexo and prepare for tough questions.