- Milpitas, CA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 7 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1991
- Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
SonicWall is thrilled to share CRN has named SonicWall’s Jason Carter, Chief Revenue Officer and Osca St. Marthe, Vice President, Worldwide Solution Engineering to its inaugural Inclusive Channel Leaders list for 2023. For the first time, CRN is recognizing executives from vendor, distributor, and solution provider organizations whose commitments to inclusive leadership are making an impact across the IT channel. Read the full press release to learn more.
SonicWall names Michelle Ragusa McBain as VP, Global Channel Chief, amid growing demand for Boundless Cybersecurity. Emphasizing SonicWall's outside-in approach, Michelle aims to redefine success for existing and future SonicWall channel partners, propelling them to new heights in the second half of 2023. Read the full press release to learn more.
The latest conversations about Tech
2 hours ago
Hi, I applied for a Product manager role last month. I had 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st with the hiring manager went great and well, it felt more like a conversation than an interview. The 2nd with the director was good but I felt I did not impress the hiring manager enough. I had hoped to hear feedback last week and followed up with an email to the recruiter twice. Not sure what to think of that could be the delay. Please let me know what you think as I have moved my mind from it already
Got a burning question about SonicWall? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SonicWall employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
* Long, respected history in security market * Offerings match or beat competition on performance, features, and pricing/packaging * Supportive management and leadership team, they do not micro-manage, which is huge plus for me as a seasoned field seller
* SonicWall doesn't have the notoriety of Cisco, Palo Alto, etc. * The company runs on the leaner side operationally (never had layoffs though)
- Anonymous Employee in Austin, TXNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SonicWall (Austin, TX)
InterviewWent through numerous interviews with SonicWall and they never followed up with me one way or another. Pretty frustrating going through the whole process (over four hours of time) and then not be given the courtesy of knowing one way or another.Interview
They asked a lot of background questions and how I would act or react in certain situations.1 Answers
See All 89 interviews
SonicWall Awards & Accolades
- 5-Star Rating in the 2023 CRN Partner Program Guide, The Channel Company, 2023
- Silver STEVIE® Award for Excellence for Innovation in Product Design and Development, Stevie Awards Asia Pacific, 2023
- 2023 Network Security Award-NSa Series Next-Generation Firewalls, Computing Security Excellence Awards, 2023
- 2023 CRN Women of the Channel, CRN (a brand of The Channel Company), 2023
- 2023 CRN Inclusive Channel Leaders List, The Channel Company, 2023
Popular Careers with SonicWall Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from SonicWall Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...It offers a nice salary and some really good benefits, like pension with life insurance and is a nice to have, medical as well....
August 3, 2021
People Also Ask about SonicWall
Employees rate SonicWall 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 898 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 90% of employees would recommend working at SonicWall to a friend. This is based on 898 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
66% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SonicWall as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SonicWall.
82% of employees think that SonicWall has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.