I have been working at Sotheby's International Realty full-time (More than a year)
1) Great exposure and brand recognition
2)Excellent co-worker who work together as a team and share their knowledge.
3)Flexibly on our work hours
4)Built in support center and professional photographers and advertising
1) Upfront cost to get into the business.
2) Time to generate business as a new agent in the business where ever you go
3) Our office works on a sliding commission base, so the more volume you do, the better the split for you with the broker.
4) All agents are required to work a full time schedule and attend office meetings. For some that works and others it does not.
Advice to Management
none at this time.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sotheby's International Realty (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.
I don't recommend this company in the Charlotte location. Very unprofessional. Worst place I've ever worked.Employees appeared to be running the company. Supervisor comes in the middle of the day and doesn't address issues or anything. Just there for a check.
There was none
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –