I have been working at Sound Transit full-time (More than 5 years)
- Unified sense of mission
- Good compensation and benefits
- For the most part, smart, committed co-workers
- Old School Engineering mind set - this is the way we've always done it
- New CEO doesn't really get the agency culture (yet)
- Growing fast = less communication between groups
Advice to Management
Reign in the way Dept. Executive Directors rule their own fiefdoms
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sound Transit.
Applied online and was contacted about two months later to come in for an interview. I met with 6 people in a room for one hour as they went around the room each asking one question at a time. I felt the interview went well. I sent thank you emails immediately after. I heard no response (yes OR no) after about 2 weeks. At that point I reached out to my HR contact and received no response on my status. Very rude and unprofessional. Will not apply here again.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –