- Rosemead, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 27 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1879
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Energy & Utilities
Attention high school seniors in SCE's service area with a passion for #STEM! Apply now for a chance to win 1 of 30 Edison Scholars $50K scholarships to pursue science, technology, engineering or math. 📚💡 For details and to apply, click our link or visit edisonscholars.com. 🚀
What are your colleagues talking about?
Southern California Edison Reviews
Southern California Edison Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewVery well informed. The interview and testing process was very well laid out and consistent. The recruiting department was very responsive to my questions. The job description and salary was very clearly presented.Interview
Describe a time you needed to step up into a leadership role.Answer Question
See All 449 interviews
Southern California Edison Awards & Accolades
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2022
- Edison Award, The Edison Electric Institute (EEI), 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2021
- Top Company for Latinos, Latino Leaders Magazine, 2020
- Best Places to Work for Disabled Employees, Disability: IN, 2020
Popular Careers with Southern California Edison Job Seekers
Southern California Edison FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Southern California Edison Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great pay, benefits and job security...
August 19, 2021
People Also Ask about Southern California Edison
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at Southern California Edison to a friend. This is based on 1,562 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Southern California Edison as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Southern California Edison.
74% of employees think that Southern California Edison has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.