I have been working at Spark Experience (Less than a year)
- The senior management really care about the employees well-being and growth
- Their website designs and content work are amazing, the best I've ever seen
- The UX research is cutting edge and they're doing ground-breaking biometric work
- Great location in Bethesda near restaurants and shops
- Salary not as high as big agencies
Advice to Management
- We're growing out of our space!
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spark Experience (Rockville, MD) in July 2013.
Met at a coffee shop for chat about background. Then had a take home programming task to complete in an hour. Was told less than 10% interviewees even knew how to get started on the programming task. Study wordpress and how to make themes. It's almost the only tool used for development.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –