- Great, Intelligent group of people. There is a family feeling here.
- Opportunity to work with complex software at the core of designing planes, trains, cars, bridges and more
- New management with a vision/direction for the company
- Small company feel inside a larger corporation (Dassault Systemes)
- Great work/life balance
- Long-tenured employees
- Opportunity to work with customers in a wide variety of markets/industries. Always something new to learn, create or deliver.
- Parent company processes can sometimes be burdensome
- Main product is 30 years old. While it is great to have long-tenured team members, maintaining knowledge/continutiy, it is sometimes difficult to drive change. New product teams have higher energy and are more flexible.
Advice to Management
- Continue to drive change in the organization
- Help employees understand and balance requirements of their business vs the needs of the parent.
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spatial Corp. (Broomfield, CO) in August 2013.
There were two phone screens both fairly technical, followed by a very technical oriented in person interview. Asked to give a presentation to group at start and then met privately with several engineers with technical questions. After that I was asked to write fairly simple computer programs one in a language I did not know for them to eval my problem solving skills. A lot of stone faces in the interview group. Not so friendly.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –