• Work with multiple of talented people both in graphics and sales
• You will learn more design skills here then you will ever learn in any school due to the talent in the graphics department
• Your talent will be seen by those who are able to make a difference in your salary pay
• They have been in business for a long time, that says something
• Owners are very loud but colorful individuals
• Process and procedure are somewhat hard to follow
• Overtime is nice, however, having a good base salary is better
• Hustling is that name of the game both in graphics and sales, if you can't take the heat, then this is NOT the place for you
• Not much room for growth
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees, treat them the way you would like to be treated. You have a voice, if you think something should change in procedure/process, then you (management) CAN make it happen. In summary, everyone works hard and in the end saying "good job" or "you are appreciated" goes a long way.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spectrum Marketing Companies (Manchester, NH).
I was spoken to about the job, not really interviewed. It was awkward, and not really pertaining to the job itself. I met first with one manager, and was called back to do a second interview a few days later with two managers. I was then emailed later that day with a job offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –