I have been working at Spirent Communications full-time (More than a year)
1. Great worklife balance
2. Flexible hours as long as you get your work done
3. People are friendly and down to earth
4. Many are super smart and talented
5 Great industry
1. Some teams may need to work on communication
2. Sometimes there could be too many meetings
That’s all. Different business units may have different challenges.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirent Communications (Honolulu, HI) in January 2014.
Took 1 month for the full process. 2 rounds. One phone interview followed by a 2 hr skype interview. Interview was easy. Basic questions. Offer was confirmed within a week. Best learning experience. Greater projects are provided. Work load is not too much.
Spirent is Hiring! Check out our career portal at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQI4Z