Halfway into our most ambitious year yet, and lots of change at Sprinklr. Defining a new category; adding new execs & growing to 1500+ employees; and implementing processes for predictability and scale. More we can do better. Full update here:—30+ days ago
Did you know Sprinklr could help brands talk to millions of people one at a time and do it in less than 60 seconds? Want to be more amazed? Why not check it out for yourself? http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI33a—30+ days ago
We believe people remember the way you make them feel. That’s one of our guiding principle when interacting with customers and employees. Sprinklr team members passionately, genuinely care about delighting our customers. That’s part of the reason why 9 out of 10 of the world’s most valuable companies and over 50% of the fortune 50 use Sprinklr for their Customer Experience Management (CXM) needs.
Brands like Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung & many more choose Sprinklr because of our best-in-class CXM offerings. We empower the most successful brands to effectively manage interactions with customers at every touchpoint at scale. In fact, we were named a 2017 Forrester Wave Leader in both the Social Media Management Solutions and Content Marketing Platform categories. That’s all possible thanks to the amazing work each and every team member puts in.
Sprinklr is more than 1500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. With 20 offices globally and remote employee options we have something to offer everyone regardless of location. If you’re interested in learning more about joining our team click the “Jobs” tab at the top of the page or head over to www.sprinklr.com/careers/.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot. That s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing CXM in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last seven years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology.
We have a set of Core Values that embody up what we strive for at Sprinklr. Our CEO Ragy Thomas shares the essence behind our core values and what it means to work at Sprinklr.
I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than a year)
- FAST paced conditions, exciting technology and genuine opportunities for the right people. ALL tech companies need to move quickly to keep up with the space they work in; don't evolve or change, you'll look round and realize you've been left behind. Looking for a 9-5 role? Can't stand the heat? Don't like to embrace change? This isn't the ride for you.
- THE Customer Experience Management Platform: Customers who have experienced other' social media' software solutions and have the teams in place that are mature enough to appreciate what we are doing, understand why Sprinklr is the answer. The product team continue to expand and enhance the product. After several large acquisitions, of course it takes time to bring the technology into one unified platform. We are on the right track (all tracks have bumps) and we will continue to crush the competition for many years to come.
- GREAT customers: We work with many of the world's largest companies across their marketing, advertising, research, care and commerce teams - and beyond. We help solve their problems in order for them to provide positive experiences for their customers.
- Work/Life balance: Good pay and benefits. Work hard, play hard. If you're being micro-managed in your current role, ask yourself why that is? Can you look yourself in the eye at the end of EVERY day and say you've done the best you possibly could and have worked to the highest possible standards? If yes, you won't have anything to worry about.
- All companies that grow, especially those that have grown at the pace of Sprinklr, experience what is being felt right now. Change. The company does need to work harder at keeping the 'Sprinklr culture' alive. Easier said than done when a lot of the 'old school' have left and new teams are being built. It's down to the Execs & Senior Management to frequently communicate the good, bad and ugly - and remind us why we are here and the direction for us all to follow.
Advice to Management
- I wanted to write this as I feel some of the recent reviews & criticisms here are unfair. I appreciate some of these may have been written (perhaps tinged with bitterness) by recent ex-employees who seem quick to forget the good times, the skills they have learnt and the positive experiences they had while here.
- It's OK. EVERYONE is learning every day. Keep doing what you feel is best for the company and employees - but most importantly OUR CUSTOMERS. They must continue to come first for us to succeed.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr.
Applied online. Received a phone screen from a recruiter that lasted maybe 5 minutes? Very odd. Then took a call with a manager which went well, then had a cultural call with another person on the team. Was supposed to have a call with another guy but he never got back to me, so that didn't happen. Hiring manager seemed very excited to have me join the team, but then everyone I interviewed with dropped off the face of the earth. Zero response. Zero feedback. Tried to contact both hiring manager and recruiter multiple times but to no avail. Very disappointing and super unprofessional.