- Palo Alto, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 10 Locations
- Type: Hospital
- Founded in 1957
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
Our Vision: Healing humanity through science and compassion, one patient at a time
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Certified Medical Assistant
I recently discovered Certified Surgical Technologist. It seems to be what I’m looking for in terms of a career (ability to work 3x12s, little patient interaction). I am used to standing on my feet all day so this I am not concerned about. If you are a CST what do you like about it? What don’t you like about it?
Strategic Sales Support Specialist
I don’t know if I just have bad luck or what. But has anyone else noticed that a lot of the scammers are using healthcare remote jobs as lures. I have been out of work 6 months now, over 400 applications, and only had 1 legitimate interview. Scammers seem to be all that respond.
Got a burning question about Stanford Health Care? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Stanford Health Care employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Stanford Health Care Reviews
- our department is consistently pushing innovation - growth mindset - positivity is ubiquitous across staff members and there is a strong sense of team - each individual has the opportunity to exercise and use their strengths day in and day out
more opportunities for health care workers (besides MD's) to conduct clinical trials
Stanford Health Care Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA)
InterviewDifficult questions but relaxing and supportive interview environment. Make sure to always remember ABCs as they will ask patient scenario questions along with behavioral questions. There was also plenty of time to ask questions at the end.Interview
How would you handle a difficult patientAnswer Question
See All 239 interviews
Stanford Health Care Awards & Accolades
- U.S. News 2022-2023 Best Hospitals Honor Roll, U.S. News and World Report, 2022
- Grade A from Leap Frog, The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2022
- Healthcare Equity Index, The Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2022
- Magnet Recognition, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), 2021
- Level 1 Trauma Center, American College of Surgeons, 2015
Popular Careers with Stanford Health Care Job Seekers
Stanford Health Care FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Stanford Health Care Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits and other team members are friendly...
March 20, 2023
People Also Ask about Stanford Health Care
Employees rate Stanford Health Care 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 1,337 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at Stanford Health Care to a friend. This is based on 1,337 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Stanford Health Care as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Stanford Health Care.
67% of employees think that Stanford Health Care has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.