- Edmonton, Canada
- 10000+ Employees
- 36 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (STN)
- Founded in 1954
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Architectural & Engineering Services
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NSAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThere were multiple interviews over weeks with several different staff members. The process took a long time but covered a lot of ground. Focuses ranged from informal discussions to more formal Q&A.Interview
What do you see yourself in 5 yearsAnswer Question
See All 436 interviews
Stantec Awards & Accolades
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies List, Corporate Knights, 2023, Corporate Knights, 2023
- 2020 Winner of the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards, The Talent Board, 2020
Popular Careers with Stantec Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Stantec Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Reasonable pay with good benefits, flexible work schedule, can work from home...
May 6, 2021
People Also Ask about Stantec
Employees rate Stantec 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 2,513 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 75% of employees would recommend working at Stantec to a friend. This is based on 2,513 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
66% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Stantec as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Stantec.
70% of employees think that Stantec has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.