- Seattle, WA
- 10000+ Employees
- 10 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (SBUX)
- Founded in 1971
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Restaurants & Cafes
What people are saying about Starbucks
Got a burning question about Starbucks? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Starbucks employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Coworkers are friendly and helpful - Working at the mall kiosk would get busy on weekends, but it was never overwhelming.
- I didn't train much on bar, but knew the recipes and could make drinks (I just wasn't fast enough). That's just a management issue not being on top of the training to give me more opportunities to be on bar by myself, so I ended up just staying at register for the most part
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Canada)
InterviewIt was a very casual interview process and I didn't get asked anything out of the ordinary. It was mostly the general interview questions and a few questions based off of what I had on my resume.Interview
Tell me about yourself? Why did you apply for this job?Answer Question
See All 8,910 interviews
Starbucks Awards & Accolades
- Best Place to work for Disability Inclusion 2023 - 100% score on the 2023 Disability Equality Index, Disability: IN, 2023
- FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2022
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- World's Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2013
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune, 2013
Popular Careers with Starbucks Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Starbucks Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits (health insurance, stock options, sick pay, college tuition) Decent perks (free Spotify, free drinks and food, etc) Socially progressive company (supports diversity in the workplace and protects employees from discrimination)...
October 6, 2022
People Also Ask about Starbucks
Overall, 65% of employees would recommend working at Starbucks to a friend. This is based on 65,286 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
77% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Starbucks as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Starbucks.
52% of employees think that Starbucks has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.