- Boston, MA
- 10000+ Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (STT)
- Founded in 1792
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Investment & Asset Management
State Street is sponsoring this week's Irish Funds US Seminars. On Wednesday and Thursday, in Boston and New York industry experts will discuss the latest trends in the international funds and #assetmanagement.
What people are saying about State Street
Got a burning question about State Street? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with State Street employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
State Street Reviews
State Street Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewStraight forward, only involves basic behavior questions. They have high turnover so you should hear back very soon.
There was only 1 stage of interview, your competitions would be new graduates from universitiesInterview
tell me about yourself pleaseAnswer Question
See All 1,725 interviews
State Street Awards & Accolades
- Best Company for Dads, Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media), 2021
- Best #ETF Administrator – Equity ETFs, Best ETF Custodian and the Best Overall ETF Administrator, ETX Express, 2021
- 2021 DiversityInc Noteworthy List, DiversityInc, 2021
- Gender Equality Index, Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index, 2021
- Best Front-to-Back-Office Integration Initiative in the 2021, Waters Technology, 2021
Popular Careers with State Street Job Seekers
State Street FAQ
All answers shown come directly from State Street Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...good pay, benefits, 2/3 days work from home in a week...
July 17, 2023
People Also Ask about State Street
Employees rate State Street 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 8,474 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at State Street to a friend. This is based on 8,474 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at State Street as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at State Street.
59% of employees think that State Street has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.