Mission: Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to building market share for products with a story to tell. We provide brands of exceptional value to the end consumer, along with extraordinary service to our retail partners.
I have been working at Summit Retail Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
If you are compliant , follow the script, get the sales, success with this company definitely follows. By far the best opportunity I’ve ever had. Full time benefits after only 60 days. Only a 4 day work week. Very supportive HR department and upper management.
None that I can think of.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summit Retail Solutions in October 2017.
Applied online and got a call back to interview. They started to ask easy questions about the legalities of working requirements. Before they went on any further, I asked if this was for an event planner position and she said yes. This position has NOTHING to do with event planning.. Read the other reviews.....they make you drive far and no reimbursement for mileage. Companies should reimburse you for mileage and the federal rate is 53.5 cents a mile. So if you have to drive 40 miles to their location, you should be reimburse for $21.40 for 40 miles. Also look at their website. This job is fine if one wants to do demonstrations but the position I was seeking was very misleading.
I had read the reviews before hand and it looked like a sales position to do demonstrations at places like BJ's and Costco to demonstrate and sell product.
My advice is to be careful and read their job description:
Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
We are continuing our hiring efforts throughout the US! We are leaders in the industry by hiring top talent. Apply today, for a brighter tomorrow.
Peak into Summit Retail Solutions as we continue to expand across the US! Apply today, for a brighter tomorrow.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –