I have been working at SunGard Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)
- As Consultants, clients rely on us for guidance so its a great opportunity to shine
- Excellent work life balance.
- They encourage outside learning and improving your skills to advance your career
- Good compensation
- Default yearly raises are paltry and way below cost of living increases
- How much you like working at Sungard will likely depend on the client you work for. Fortunately I am with a progressive client with a fun work environment
- IT department is lacking, especially for a software consulting company
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Everything's great except...
Yearly raises and overtime pay, when available, are poor. We know how much you're billing us out for so share the spoils!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard Consulting Services (New York, NY).
Phone screening by a recruiter followed by a phone interview with a technical person. If you pass those, you will be invited for a office face to face. You will talk to 3 people or more in the office which each focusing on certain areas. Technical knowledge, Consulting skills, business acumen...
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –