I have been working at Supreme Soft full-time (More than 5 years)
-As an IT Consulting company, it is far better than others in terms of salary, timely payments and Visa/immigration matters.
- Clear cut and efficient in the matters of pay, work visas and immigration.
- Follows rules strictly and operates under the guidelines when it comes to Work Visa employees and their compensation etc.
- Best thing about the company that I noticed so far -- They pay you on time.
- No contact with top management (eventhough its not a big company)
- Zero appreciation of existing IT consultants
- Never ever received communication/emails from Management folks. Only email you would get is when your time-sheet is not submitted on time!
- Health benefits not upto the mark.
- You will feel totally disconnected with the company, all you do is work and travel and roam as IT Consultant...... fill time-sheets and send it across. that's it....!
Advice to Management
-At least send an email once an year during New Year!
-Connect with your road warriors.....these IT Consultants literally run the company, they roam all over the country working on IT Projects.
-It does not take much time for employees to quit... especially the senior experienced ones... your strength is in retaining the senior folks.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –