Mission: Employee engagement is essential to our success, and we build everything around the values that make our people thrive: Integrity, Determination, Agility & Helpfulness.
I have been working at Switchfast Technologies part-time (Less than a year)
- Really fantastic team!
- People are super helpful - even in the midst of their own work responsibilities. Have found that the team around me (leadership, techs, finance, marketing and HR is committed to delivering high quality work while being helpful.
- Love that it's a process driven company - clear expectations and have been given the tools to succeed.
- Leadership is caring and open to questions as well as being willing to collaborate on how best approach a challenge.
- Have also found the company to be very flexible with work/life while keeping performance expectations high but attainable. Good challenge!
- Lots of smart people - good environment overall.
- Company provided lunches, snacks, breakfasts, beverages are a nice touch - good way to thank the team.
Super quiet office -- not a "con" -- just an observation.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Switchfast Technologies (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.
Casual but also there is a test to take (be prepared). There are a lot of questions that are very technical so if you talk the talk you must walk the walk.