Mission: To Provide Quality Java Training and placements of our candidates to Quality clients
SynergisticIT focuses and Specializes on Java J2EE training as well as placement.
We Have successfully provided consulting and IT services to many of the world's most reputed enterprises.
Our clients include fortune 500-1000 companies and well-established businesses in the areas of:
We satisfy the high standards of our clients for quality, service and delivery. Our partners and consultants who work closely with us sign confidentiality agreements to protect the confidentiality of any information you share with us. Our security and privacy policies ensure that our clients' valuable data is kept secure at all times and protected with NDA agreements. Any information provided to us is protected with firewalls. Contact SynergisticIT to experience high-value services that help your business grow!
Our recruiters and account managers understand the client needs and work in synergy with them to provide the right match. Our recruiters use conventional methods like job boards as well as professional networks and our extensive database of candidates.
Q. How is Synergisticit Different?
A. This is a long list
1) We believe that knowledge is power and if you have knowledge you would be continuously be able to get 1 job after another if you have the right skills and knowledge. We provide practical project based knowledge which just theoretical Knowledge cannot match.
2) We administer as many as 5-7 globally benchmarked evaluation tests to monitor and benchmarch your technical skills progression against the developers in the rest of the world. These are not in-house tests but are administered by an independent third part at a cost to us. Topics covered in the tests are Core Java, Entry level Java, Spring, J2EE, Pl/sql, Hibernate, JSP servlets, etc.
3) We do not encourage proxy interviews and instead believe in empowering our candidate to crack interviews on their own. PLease see point 1
4) After the training we get all our candidates certified in Java from Oracle University at a cost to us.
5) We also give tips on personality development and communication skills which are essentail to performing well in interviews and at client sites.
6) We provide support for the whole duration of the project till the time you are with us at no cost.
7) We ensure that you are placed at a fortune client and not just any client and at a long term project.
8) We provide free accomodation and stipend to outstation OPT CPT candidates.
9) We provide H1b/GC filing option to our candidates who are working on projects through us and use reputed law firms to do the filing, extensions, change of status etc. We are also E-verified.
10) We have a 24/7 accessible computer lab and our premises are monitored by CCTV's for security.
11) We are proud to have one of the best libraries of books pertaining to Java / J2EE with more than 500 + books.
12) We have benefits like 401k, Medical Insurance and payroll processing through Paychex.
13) We have small batches of 4-5 candidates and offer personalized attention. We regularly have students and candidates who take training from other firms then later on joining us after couple of months and noticing the difference and commenting on the quality of the overall process which we have.
14) We cover all relocation and travel expenses when a candidate relocates to a client site and when they relocate to our site.
15) We offer referral bonus for any candidate who is referred to us and who joins us which is $500/ 6 months till the time the candidate is on the project.
16) We do not charge anything for the training. We are looking for quality candidates who want to make a career in Java. We specialize in Java and have a constant demand for quality candidates from our clients.
17) We have classes for 4-5 hours every day on weekdays and provide assignments projects etc which easily keeps you engaged for 8-10 hours every day. We never said it was easy to achieve success.
18) We offer competitive salaries and also % option after completion of a specifc tenure
It is not possible to list all the ways in which we are different as anyone can list anything the process and the methodology is what makes a difference.
Culture & History
SynergisticIT values diversity and individual differences that can be built on to enhance business performance and mutual interests. Accordingly, it is our policy in furtherance of the principal of equal employment opportunity, to affirmatively recruit, hire, train, assign, transfer, evaluate, compensate, provide benefits, promote, demote, layoff, recall, and terminate employees on their own abilities, achievement, and experience without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
We believe our core values which binds us with our clients in an unbreakable relationship which is full of trust and faith. Our core values are:
SynergisticIT helps organizations achieve their goals through improved access to their most important resource - talent. We are proud to be in a people-centered business. We hire great people and we help others do the same. That's because we know that great people are at the heart of every successful organization.
We have created a unique environment of mutual support, mentorship, communication, and collaboration - an environment where every employee can make a difference. This enables us to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Over the years, we have addressed the growing needs of our stakeholders through technology, improved process efficiencies, and new lines of business. We are always looking for ways to make our organization effective and efficient.
We are determined to set the standard for others to follow. We take our commitments seriously and put the needs of our clients and contractors before our own. We know that our customers and co-workers depend on this commitment. When we succeed, we help organizations thrive in today's fiercely competitive global economy.
Our mission is to be the premier information technology staffing company by:
• Delivering real value to our clients by providing top quality technical services and solutions at reasonable rates.
• Delivering the best work environment for our consultants and staff.
• Delivering real value to shareholders through consistent growth and strong profitability.
We accomplish this mission by understanding that every person, company, culture, job and client is unique and treating them as such. One size does not fit all. Our mission is to find the right fit for everyone, every time.
I have been working at SynergisticIT full-time (More than 3 years)
have worked with them for 3.6 years now and they have stood by me in thick and thin when i was almost out of status they helped me remain in status. they expect you to remain with them for 1 year after you get your h1b approval . i have know my own batch people who have used and manipulated them till date i have not seen them doing anything harmful to anyone. after people manipulating them they bought changes to their contracts . Training is good and marketing was excelent when i took training. They have best intentions for their employees . i read lots of recent bad reviews and i doubt their authenticity and question the people writing the reviews if they ever had experience with any other consulting firm and if they are aware how other consulting companies operate. i read them being greedy and going for higher rates ...i highly doubt it as i know their priority is more towards longer projects and i have seen people being sent to longer projects even though when getting lower rates. my upbringing taught me to be thankful to people who help you and never forget them and for synergistic people did that. i dont know if they write their own reviews but most of which is written in positive reviews is true and i can attest to it..whatever i read in negative reviews seems to be borne out of frustration, sarcasm and vengeance rather honest review and feedback..i wonder the psych of people writing those reviews and how successful they have been as they dont seem to be very people friendly and one thing i learnt during my experience is your interpersonal skills, being emphatic, friendly and having a good personality helps you more than your coding skills and believe me on that i know other consulting firms stuffing 9 people in a 2 bedroom apartment, proxy interviews and printout of questions given in the form of training. reason i can say this is because i myself was subjected to such consulting firms before i joined synergisticit and at least they treat you like human beings. i being more experienced now know that they earned money from me in first year at the same time they spent a lot of money on me too. after first year they put me on percentage and i made more money than my colleagues in full time positions and i am putting this rview down as i intend to move on to a real big company which i always wanted to join which is headquartered in mounatin view and i want to say path was not easy but journey was enjoyable
contract which they have is strict and i came to know now they made more changes to enforce compliance if someone tries to leave before 1 year of getting placed or leaving after training. i came to know as someone who was in the batch after me contacted me as someone contact him about getting out of the contract and leaving in middle and had been sent court notice by their employment attorney and he had to travel from nj to california for court appearance and had to finally pay the contract violation and attorney fee which were like 30k which he was paying in installments otherwise his immigration situation would have been in trouble due to a civil and court proceedings showing up on his background check and his immigration documents. my advice is to just do a 1 year employment and then move on if you want to explore greener pastures to be on safe side as work is stressful and then court hearings are even worse. traing may be tough for electric or other backgrounds so join if you have coding background otherwise you will be in training for 4-5 months
Advice to Management
please review your reviews and if there is any truth in any of these reviews do address them and clear doubts of people
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SynergisticIT.
First a phone call from a recruiter asking for your background and going over their package and certain things of importance. If you accept then a small phone screen with the manager on standard core java questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –