- A supportive and friendly corporate culture
- Generous bonus and share monetization policies
- Open-door communication policy
- New ideas and opinions are encouraged and listened to
- Very social office
- Great little perks – jeans and free bagels on Friday, free soda and juice, office right next to Tysons mall
- "Work hard, play hard" attitude
This is a sales-based company, so if you’re not in sales, you sometimes feel pushed aside. However, the sales teams are what made the company so successful, and the benefits of working for a successful company outweigh those negatives.