1. Very smart management and engineering team.
2. Dedicated team willing to work long hours and weekends to meet aggressive time tables for development of very complex systems on a chip
3. Company was able to develop a very challenging technology in near record time at a reasonable cost
1. Management systems need to be upgraded to improve communications between the engineering team and management, particularly with respect to tape outs, work flow, and product roadmap
2. Management and board need to have more frequent meetings with well organized agendas and standardized reporting
Advice to Management
Improve communications with employees and board of directors. Seek large strategic partners to accelerate commercialization.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TENSORCOM (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.
I applied online and they emailed back to set two phone interviews for the following week, the interviewee sent me a paper before the interview to discuss during the interview. Although the technical content of the paper was not very hard but I was not able to answer all of his questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –