- Chicago, IL
- 51 to 200 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2002
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
7 hours ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
Got a burning question about TXI? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TXI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview stages I went through:
- Email communication with the recruiter
- 1hr and 30min phone call with the people manager
- 1hr Zoom call with the director of design
I applied online through LinkedIn. I got contacted by the recruiter for screening. They arranged for me to do a screening interview. After that, they arranged for me to meet with the hiring manager. I thought the interview went well. I thought we had good chemistry. I was surprised that just 2 hours after the interview, I got a no via email.Interview
- Tell me about yourself - What are you looking for in your next role? - What area of design do you see yourself enjoying the most, and what area do you least prefer?Answer Question
See All 11 interviews
TXI Awards & Accolades
People Also Ask about TXI
Employees rate TXI 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 17 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at TXI to a friend. This is based on 17 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
64% of job seekers rate their interview experience at TXI as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at TXI.
100% of employees think that TXI has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.