Mission: Our Mission is to be the best IT staffing firm out there. Our goal is to be open and transparent, customer service oriented, and professional.
I worked at Talener full-time (Less than a year)
I would take the previous negative reviews with a grain of salt. This is an entry level position so a lot of people who enter this job may realize recruitment/sales are not the career paths for them and that is totally fine.
If sales is for you, the pros are:
- running a full desk sales lifecycle. This is great opportunity because most positions as entry level will only allow you to get your hands on one part of the sales cycle.
-A lot of learning and growth happens here. While your manager is very hands on you are in charge of your desk.
- Great coworkers
-very strict schedule. This is unlike most other companies in the bay area. Not much flexibility
-Pay is not competitive for this area
-While moving up is very realistic- there are only a few positions to move up to, and the possibilities are somewhat capped after the manager seat
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talener (New York, NY) in July 2016.
1. They called me after they found my resume on the website.
2. Set the interview 1 day later
3. Interview began on time. A man lead me went through their office and asked me some question about my resume and what I wanted.
4. One of the tech team met me and asked me some questions about my projects