Mission: The Talent Intelligence mission is to position businesses for growth and continuity by proactively connecting them with the talent that meets their needs for the future.
I worked at Talent Intelligence full-time (More than a year)
- Small organization that gives people the opportunity to learn, grow, and progress rapidly if they put in the work.
- I felt like my managers listened to me regarding what projects or experiences I wanted to accomplish for my own personal growth.
- Leadership team sits in Chicago office and is very accessible. Opportunities to work on one-off projects with CEO/SVP.
- Great culture! Happy hours on Friday, pool table in the office, a work hard/play hard atmosphere. Week between Christmas/New Years the office closes.
- Autonomy - if you are the type of individual that is self-driven, it is an environment where you will shine.
- A lot of the work is long-term projects that can last 6-12 months. At times it can be a little monotonous. The managers I worked with were very good about switching my focus to different industries or clients to liven things up.
- Benefits are pretty standard. Would like to see a better 401k match, but at a smaller organization that may not be possible.
Advice to Management
- Keep focusing on innovation! Having everyone in the organization sit on some form of innovation committee (growth, technology, culture, training, etc.) is a fantastic initiative that gives employees a true outlet to influence TI.
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talent Intelligence (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.
Everyone at Talent Intelligence was extremely pleasant during the interview process. Questions were not challenging, but very open ended to learn about past experiences. As the job is in recruitment they did as questions regarding comfort on the phone and it is helpful to have specific examples. Also, as all positions at the firm require research skills, it is also helpful to have examples of specific research projects.
Really ensure that TI meets your desired environment as ask for specific, recent examples of promised benefits.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –