Get updates about Talk Fusion, or share your experience with others.
I worked at Talk Fusion full-time (Less than a year)
- We could always choose the tools we wanted in order to get the job done (frameworks, languages, etc)
- There was freedom of hours to avoid traffic, but also with going to dr's appointments, or anything else.
- There was lots of opportunity for input on design, and lots of ownership for implementing new features.
- The general tech stack is very up to date, and allows for using newer tooling to get work done more effectively. There is also a huge push to modernize all of the products, so you get to have a lot of say in how thats done.
- Some of the legacy software is a burden to maintain; the old data structures were poorly designed, so naming on tables / columns is extremely cumbersom.
- There is an extremely tight requirement to keep legacy databases and apis around since it would be almost impossible to remove from the system. The programming is brittle, and generally causes a headache if you have to interface with it.
Advice to Management
- Invest in rewriting legacy systems, and making a push to remove all of the old cumbersome, unstable, code. This will allow the company's development to grow further.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Talk Fusion (Toulouse (France)) in April 2013.
Entretien téléphonique plutôt conviviale
Puis passage à l'inscription en ligne pour choisir le pack et indiquer les informations de la carte bleue
Puis ouverture du compte associé
Essaie la plateforme avec une vidéo
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –