I have been working at Talkspace full-time
- Beautiful new office
- Warm, outgoing people with diverse backgrounds
- Organic culture and chill, but professional vibe
- Healthy, varied lunches four times a week
- Approachable leadership who are open to new ideas
- Excellent learning environment
- Relatively new, but none thus far!
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Talkspace (Saint Louis, MO).
Lots of initial hoops to jump through to become a therapist, but worth the trouble and time. The training takes time and keeping up with Slack can be challenging if you have right time constraints.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –