I have been working at Talkspace full-time
- Everyone is really nice and helpful
- It's an open and casual environment
- Everyone works really hard!
- There are catered lunches
- Everyone believes in the work they're doing
I don't have any yet!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Talkspace (Saint Louis, MO).
Lots of initial hoops to jump through to become a therapist, but worth the trouble and time. The training takes time and keeping up with Slack can be challenging if you have right time constraints.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –