- New York, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 6 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (TPR)
- Founded in 2017
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
What people are saying about Tapestry
Hello, my contract as a Consulting Manager ends 4/14. I am 17 years in with Healthplan expertise. well versed in QNXT, Epic Tapestry as tester and trainer and looking for new opportunities if anyone can help me connect with someone. I would greatly appreciate it! While I have reached out to all my contact regarding my availability, and apply for different positions. I just thought I throw this message out there too. 😆
Got a burning question about Tapestry? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tapestry employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Generous Comp/Perks/Benefits - Career development and growth opportunities - Access to Leadership accelerates learning (skill-building and personal development)
- Quality of Management varies by Brand and Department (like anywhere else)
- Anonymous Employee in New York, NYNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt Was a good process - it was just a standard interview with the digital marketing team in New York City office for a job in digital marketing and it was in 2022Interview
Your experience Your skills EtcAnswer Question
See All 62 interviews
Tapestry Awards & Accolades
- Human Rights Campaign: 2021 Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index – perfect score of 100% (7th consecutive year), HRC, 2021
- Newsweek America's Most Sustainable Companies 2021, Newsweek, 2021
- CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion Pledge, CEO Action, 2021
- Forbes' The World’s Best Employers, Forbes, 2020
- BARRON’S 2020 MOST SUSTAINABLE COMPANIES IN U.S., Barron's, 2020
Popular Careers with Tapestry Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Tapestry Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Excellent benefits and perks such as generous discounts and tuition assistance program....
May 17, 2021
People Also Ask about Tapestry
Employees rate Tapestry 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 161 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at Tapestry to a friend. This is based on 161 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Tapestry as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Tapestry.
70% of employees think that Tapestry has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.