I worked at Tata Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)
- Autonomy in your work
- You can work on a variety of processes and modules
- Fully client facing role
- Responsibility is given and can get promoted faster
- great for your first job, lots of learning
- Workload a lot sometimes
- Emergency support sometimes
- Experience may vary project to project
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Warren, MI).
Everything was done over the phone. I was addled basic questions concerning my experience initially by a recruiter. Then, I had a phone interview with a contact at the company I would be working for. They made me an offer shortly after and I was rushed through a disorganized relocation process.
The negotiation phase was very simple, as my expectations and the companies pay level were closely aligned.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –