Mission: Tenable's mission and passion is to be a strategic partner to our customers by providing innovative solutions that deliver the continuous visibility and contextual insight necessary to manage risk.
How do you pronounce Kubernetes and why is it important to us? http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ4v2—30+ days ago
We will continue to help our customers bridge their cyber exposure gaps in security!
Can you join Team Tenable? Yes you can - if you’re excited by the thought of working with over 800 colleagues, 23,000 customers and a range of revolutionary products that are shaping cybersecurity in 150 countries. Being valued for who you are as well as what you do, you can embrace the pace (we’re recognized as one of the fastest growing security product companies by SC Magazine, Red Herring, Info Securities, Deloitte and E&Y) as well as enjoy a superb rewards package (we’re seen as a Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, The Washington Post, The Baltimore Sun, The Baltimore Business Journal and Expert Marketplace). The key question is: Is This You?
At Tenable, we’re all about innovation, creativity and purpose, with a passion for designing solutions that are transforming security – and making a difference in people’s lives. Cybersecurity is one of the world’s fastest growing fields, and our fresh ideas and trusted solutions are revolutionizing the industry.
We have big plans for continued global growth, and we’re looking for people who are creative, flexible and dedicated to helping us build something great – something that matters.
Our innovative development team gets to build modern web applications to defend the newest vulnerabilities. You can help shape Tenable’s next great product offering. That’s right, we’re working on something new and looking for software engineers to build it from the ground up.
We give the power to every member of the team when we invite all developers, engineers, and researchers to our own internal developer off site hackathon, where they compete to create the next great thing – a functional prototype, related to our technology, that makes our operations better. Your ideas may become a reality – and even change the future of security.
I have been working at Tenable full-time (More than a year)
• Startup culture even for well established company
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Competitive Salary
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Performance is rewarded
• Training provided in US HQ
• Full team takes part in new hire on-boarding
• Tight camaraderie from all regional teams even when members are remote
• Great team Spirit
• Clear opportunity based targets
• Huge growth and opportunities
• Games/TV room for breaks
• Free hot drinks
Where do I start.
• I think I have repetitive stress syndrome from raising and lowering my Electric Standing Desk. No-one ever offered to assist me.
• People got too good at PlayStation, I spend most of my lunch hours being destroyed at FIFA, I think some of them purchased the game to play at home for this sole purpose. Scum. My confidence is at an all-time low.
• This wonderful new office has made me quite cocky when I tell people where I work. It's not a version of me that I like.
• The convenient central location of the office comes at a cost. I look like a daddy long legs on a bicycle during my commute.
• There are at least 4 coffee shops within a 100 metre radius of the office. I hate coffee.
• Everyone is really helpful, friendly and welcoming here. SO creepy.
• There are showers in the bathrooms. Bring your own towel though cos I had to drip dry twice, wasted 3 minutes there.
• Regular and healthy snacks provided???? So it's guilt or obesity? I don't appreciate mind games.
• Each employee's birthday is celebrated with gifts and food. I want to feel this special every day. This is not the case.
• Frequent team building activities. My teammates in the escape rooms challenge were less than helpful.
• A guy from Tech support told me to shut up once (clearly doesn't appreciate the BANTS). I think he's leaving now
• Someone tried to learn an instrument in the office once. They've gone now.
• Someone asked for a nap room once. They've gone now.
Advice to Management
This is anonymous. Please don't ask any questions.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenable (New York, NY) in March 2017.
I was VERY HAPPY with the service that I was given by the company, especially with Bethany Perlman, who was very helpful and accomodating through each stage of the interview process. The interview process moved quickly as well. After I applied, I got an email within two days to schedule a phone interview with her. After that, I had a online coding test through hackerrank to complete. Within two days of that I received an invite to a google hangout interview with two members of the team. That happened the following Tuesday and it seemed to go well and was a really awesome experience. I received a rejection email two days after the google hangout interview but was extremely happy with the recruitment process at tenable and really learned a lot!