Mission: Terakeet will be a magnet for recruiting and retaining top talent—the #1 provider of innovative and sustainable engagement marketing technologies to the world’s leading companies.
We’re a global leader in engagement marketing technologies whose success is built on innovation, adaptability, and tireless dedication to our customers.
We provide a uniquely integrative approach to web visibility that uses our innovative technology platform, Chorus, to facilitate one-to-one human interactions at scale. We build relationships with online influencers to send authoritative search engine ranking signals, amplify awareness of a brand or message, spark meaningful conversation, and mobilize key audiences. Our customers include global Internet Retailer 100 companies, startups, advocacy groups, and political campaigns.
Terakeet has deep roots in the Syracuse, NY area, and sustainable economic growth in the region is a core part of our mission. We strongly believe in our ability—and obligation—to be a positive force in the community, as a company and as individuals. We’re committed to Syracuse’s continued revitalization and are excited to be a part of its future.
Check our page on Great Places to Work!
With offices in the heart of Syracuse’s vibrant Armory Square and a culture that values teamwork and community alongside individual accomplishments, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where exceptional people thrive and every employee has a chance to share in the company’s success. Technical training is both broad and deep in scope, preparing you with the skill set necessary to impact the course of your career as well as the direction of the company.If you’re highly motivated, creative, and embrace the opportunity to challenge yourself, we want to hear from you. Your future is bright with Terakeet.
I have been working at Terakeet full-time (More than 3 years)
- Terakeet offers amazing flexibility with your work/life schedule. Some people can't handle it, and those people may become unsuccessful but it's truly a great a great benefit and our employees appreciate it greatly.
- Terakeet offers a relaxed laid back atmosphere. Of course there are challenging days, but Terakeet does a great job to make us feel at home.
During my time at Terakeet, I've been able to jump on a number of challenging projects and learn way more than I ever thought I would coming into this company.
- Terakeet encourages you the ability to learn on your own. Yes, they set up new classes for you to learn a trick or two. But with the amazing employees Terakeet has, I've been able to forge my own career path here by sitting and learning other responsibilities on top of my own.
- Management does listen to and is open to ideas from anyone in the company, which I think is rare.
- Although I mentioned that you can create your own success here at Terakeet, there are some people that will complain they never learned much and was held in their role. It really is up to you to get your work done and get in touch with those who can help, rather than becoming stagnant.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees, and I think the company has come a long way in the three years that I've worked here! Can't wait to see what the future holds.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Terakeet (Syracuse, NY).
Application process was easy -- HR was always quick to respond to any emails or questions and still is. The time between initial online application and starting date was about 4 months. After the first interview over the phone, I was sent an email to set up a time for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 4 or 5 employees including HR and lasted for about an hour. I was offered the position over the phone about a month after the in-person interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities
Pledge to Thrive
Taking steps to prioritize employee well-being
First Job Programs
Maintain entry-level hiring and career development programs to give people career starts