I have been working at Terarecon (More than 3 years)
1. World-leader in Advanced Visualization in Medicine
2. Company culture driven by big ambitious business goals, technology leadership and respect for the talents of each one of the employees.
3. Fast paced and a drive to grow.
4. Employee empowerment and expectation that people will take responsibility and act.
5. Employee impact on company top and bottom line.
6. An excellent onboarding program with rotations through key departments aligned with employee strengths provide significant experience that is very useful in permanent position.Community
Not really cons but you need to be able to fit in the culture of a small company
1. Fast paced. You should be wiling to be an active creative contributor
2. Not be afraid to speak up. We need your ideas and contributions
3. Not be afraid of change. and of driving change
4. Take ownership of projects and initiatives big and small
Advice to Management
Keep up with changing the culture and challenging everyone to drive to excellence.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terarecon (San Francisco, CA).
There were 3 phone interviews with 3 different people, all on the same day. I was then invited to come in for an onsite interview. During the phone call I was asked about my past experience and how that relates to the open position. In the onsite interview, I got an explanation of what the company does and how the position I was applying for fits in. I was also given a tour of the office.