Working at Texas De Brazil | Glassdoor

Texas De Brazil Overview

Work Here? Start responding to reviews
Dallas, TX
1001 to 5000 employees
1997
Company - Private
Retail
$50 to $100 million (USD) per year
Unknown

Texas De Brazil Reviews

2.9
Star Star Star Star Star
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Leila Izzedin
24 Ratings
  • "Good intro to fine dining"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Server in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Server in Richmond, VA
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook

    I have been working at Texas De Brazil part-time (More than a year)

    Pros

    Not many tables, and dinners are 44.99 each, so the tip percentages are high. You make a lot for the time you're there.

    Cons

    You only get to keep 45% of your tips, the other 55% is distributed between the carvers, bartenders, and bussers.

    Advice to Management

    Be less aggressive. One manager in particular is really demeaning.

See All 80 Reviews

Texas De Brazil Photos

Texas De Brazil photo of: Dinning Room Picture
Texas De Brazil photo of: Wine room
Texas De Brazil photo of: Texas De Brazil
See All PhotosSee All

Texas De Brazil Interviews

Experience

Experience
60%
10%
30%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
66%
22%
11%

Difficulty

2.4
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Server/Bartender Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Nyack, NY
    Declined Offer
    Negative Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas De Brazil (West Nyack, NY) in June 2016.

    Interview

    the interview its so long. managers should focus in quality of employees.
    the owners of texas de brazil have to be more attentive about their employees.
    Managers should focus in looking for staff who can use their own common sense.

    Interview Questions

See All 10 Interviews

Texas De Brazil Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards

Texas De Brazil Locations

Work at Texas De Brazil? Share Your Experiences

Texas De Brazil
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or