Mission: We work to build a better world by strengthening the ability of mission-driven organizations and philanthropists to achieve breakthrough results in addressing society's most important challenges and opportunities.
I have been working at The Bridgespan Group full-time
- Great worklife balance compared to other high performance environment
- Amazing people that are sharp and want to make a difference in the world
- Compelling mission that made me excited to go to work every day
- people are so nice at Bridgespan sometimes they struggle to provide candid and timely feedback
Advice to Management
- lean in to your value of candor! It will service the organization well.
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Bridgespan Group (Boston, MA).
1 behavioral interview, very casual.
2 technical case studies, each lasting about an hour. Typical consulting case interview but need to know non-profit concepts. Their website has very useful info in order to prep for these.