Mission: Our mission is to help all the world's farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools.
I have been working at The Climate Corp full-time
- Best work/life balance i've ever seen in the bay. Office is nearly empty by 5:30pm
- Very flexible wfh policy
- PTO is great and tons of holiday vacation. We had 3 days off just for 4th of July, and company shut down from Christmas to New Years
- interesting activities like farm tours
- can't speak for other teams but career advancement is slow but fair
- great food (lunch and dinner) and snacks
-I love the people here. Most friends i've ever made at any company that I'm happy to hang out with outside of the office too
- leadership team is fairly approachable
-the entitlement of people is lower than most tech companies
-there are a few people who are difficult to work with
-product direction is constantly changing
-employee voices often not heard or ignored (this is starting to improve)
- management is sometimes lacking in communication
-several under-experienced people in managerial/leadership roles
Advice to Management
- more cross department interactions/off-sites
- more open communication between leadership and employees
- SF leadership team should be more talkative and approachable around the office
I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp.
I applied online and got a call two days later from the HR. The position was based in Illinois Chicago. First round was an HR screening round with basic questions such as GPA, major, sponsorship, difficult situation etc. This was followed by a coding round, followed by two skype interviews.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –