Mission: Educe is built upon five governing objectives:
• Build durable client relationships through distinctive insight, exceptional implementation, and superior impact
• Offer a significant, charismatic, and decisive presence for our ...
Educe is hiring! See all our open positions at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQWiV
Educe is hiring! We're looking for experienced Web Application Developers with consulting experience to join our growing team. This position can be based in our Bethesda, MD headquarters or remote. Apply now at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQfsP!
Educe helps organizations implement talent management technologies, such as performance and learning, that enable people to reach their potential. By focusing on implementation and adoption of systems that enable the development of people, we have grown specialized expertise that allows us to provide solutions that are relevant and sustainable.
Educe employees enjoy a flexible, manageable work-life balance. Our use of collaborative social technology and regular company retreats ensure that each employee feels and functions as a fully integral part of the team, regardless of location.
We recognize and appreciate the unique strengths of each member of the Educe team. Each team member is encouraged to explore new processes and hone skills based on individual competencies and interests. This constant innovation drives our steady growth as individuals and as a dynamic whole.
We work hard here and genuinely enjoy it. But you don’t have to take our word for it; our four Washingtonian “Best Places to Work” awards and our employee testimonials more fully convey the Educe culture.
Educe consultants are located across the US, so twice a year our employees gather together to share progress, set new goals, and spend time together. Past locations include Vail, CO, Rehoboth Beach, DE, Las Vegas, NV, and Miami, FL.
I have been working at The Educe Group full-time (Less than a year)
Culture. I defy you to find a place that has a better culture, both professionally and socially, than Educe.
My Educe colleagues are hands down, the most supportive, helpful, collaborative, and just awesome people to be around! Add to that the fact that we are laser-focused on helping our clients get the most out of the talent management system, and what you have is a potent 1-2 punch for an amazing place to work. Here's more on why:
- Career Growth: since day one I've felt so much support in how I want my career to evolve at Educe; this comes from the founder, to my direct manager, to my mentors, both formal and informal, to the engagement managers on my client projects
- Compensation: As a consultant you have great bonus potential, and yet you have challenging, yet realistic attainable annual targets - it's not like some firms/companies where the target is completely unattainable; rather, we're challenged, but feel we can hit (and exceed, where you really start to benefit)
- Family feel: we're still smallish @ just about 50, and it feels like a family. Since my initial phone interview I feel like I've got plenty of support professionally from the co-founders way down to those that I started at the same time with. And then I want to hang out with any of them at any time, too!
- Experts at what we do: my colleagues know talent management like no one else; so many of us are highly respected expert thought leaders in our space; I know I can talk to anyone, whether on my client team or not, and get an answer - if they don't know it, they'll help me figure it out
- Collaborative and Fun: random, or scheduled, happy hours; new hire onboarding weeks for new hires, filled with activities both professional and social; 2 annual offsite company meetings to get all remote & Bethesda employees together for meetings and fun
As mentioned, we're fairly small at 50ish, so there's no room to hide. If you want to work for a big company than this ain't it.
Also because we're small and still growing (in a smart manner), not all ops/processes are hard and fast rules in some employee handbook. This is actually how I prefer it, but others may want policies and rules handed to them, etc.
Advice to Management
As we continue to grow, make sure you know what's important to that growth, and how to maintain the current culture, goals, expectations.
Keep the transparency up in our company meetings; it's extremely important and is a key reason everyone feels like they're such a vital piece of our firm's success.
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Educe Group (Bethesda, MD) in March 2017.
The interview process was quick, engaging and straightforward, and the company's sincere interest in getting to know me was clear from the beginning . Everyone I was interviewed by asked questions relating to my previous personal experiences, and my conversations flowed naturally. Right away I understood the culture of Educe, which is an inclusive and hard working business environment. It was an exceptionally positive interview process compared with other interviews I had recently experienced as a second semester senior in college.