Mission: What if the best day ever made you better every day? The Headfirst Companies continually cultivate a remarkable team whose mission is to develop and inspire the personal best in children, young adults, and each other. Together, we operate three separate organizations ...
I have been working at The Headfirst Companies (More than 3 years)
- Engaging group of young professionals working towards a shared goal
- Constant push to be the best you that you can be, and a teamwork mindset that never sleeps
- Company culture that is insanely positive
- Work hard, Play Hard! Lots of laughs in this open floor plan
- Encouragement to be an independent & motivated self-starter
- Long hours, but it is rewarding knowing you played a crucial role in creating one of the most memorable experiences for a number of children (and it makes you appreciate that downtime in the fall!)
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Headfirst Companies.
Fairly simple, easy going. Just asked about who you are as a general person. If you like kids. Interviewer was interested in me and knew I was qualified.
The Headfirst Companies named one of Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work for 2017! Check out the full article here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQFqn